A Quick Thought & Some Random Quotes
It's Thursday and I am tired! This is how my weeks go now. I like my life. I don't mind and actually kind of enjoy Mondays. It's true. By Thursdays, however, I am tired. This week was better than the last but it's past 10 and I still have some work to do plus a full day tomorrow. Nonetheless, I think it will be good. I hope yours will be too.
Just wanted to share some random quotes with you:
From Oswald Chambers:
Thou art the God of the early mornings, the God of the late at nights, the God of the mountain peaks, and the God of the sea; but, my God, my soul has further horizons than the early mornings, deeper darkness than the nights of earth, higher peaks than any mountain peaks, greater depths than any sea in nature -- Thou who art the God of all these be my God. I cannot reach to the heights of to the depths. There are motives I cannot trace, dreams I cannot get at -- my God, search me out.
These quotes admittedly are from Touched by an Angel, but they are good:
You're on a great journey, one that will bring you much joy, some sorrow, some frustration, maybe a headache, some lower back pains, but mostly joy.
GOD LOVES YOU! I don't think there's a soul on earth that doesn't need to know that.
And, to close, a non-angel quote :)
We will never know the true resources of God until we attempt the impossible

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home