Frail and Foolish

Friday, August 10, 2007

A Couple of Thoughts

One of my own:

Sometimes to fully appreciate the beauty and depth of something we must mourn its loss.

We cannot fully know and enjoy the depth of our own experience if we never allow ourselves to fully enter in by going through the pain and grief of its passing.



And one I read the other day & not only really like, but keep coming back to:

Not all who wander are lost.

1 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I continue to learn that about God's character. And by charater, His person, I mean his goodness, his grace, his justice, his peace -- you know, everything about HIM. What you said is true in every corner of his being...we can not know the highest of the highs unless or until we know the lowest of the lows. For that reason, I am thankful for the rainy seasons. For in them, the sunny season is revealed to be much brighter. -cdk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home