"This Stuff Can Really Mess You Up"
These were the words our guest teacher had to offer this morning as he instructed us in the differences between Greek and Hebrew thought. I'm not sure how the topic strikes you but it is VERY interesting and also insightful. I really enjoyed it but admittedly am being "messed up" by it. I am a westerner, raised in an educational structure and over all mindset from the Greeks/line of Greek thought. The line of Hebrew thinking goes not only against what I know, have been taught, and understand, but also seemingly (it feels like) it goes against some things in my personality, my very being. There is still a lot more learning, thinking, processing, understanding to do before this will be fully formulated and before I can talk more about it, but in the mean time its not even so much that "this stuff can really mess you up" and this stuff IS really messing with me right now...

1 Comments:
just the thought of it is messing me up...
Post a Comment
<< Home