Food for the Soul
Just a quick thought...I talked to a precious friend of mine today whom I haven't talked with in, well, months. One of the people here knows her too and came up while we were speaking. They conversed a little bit and my friend an ocean away let out one of her classic deep-gut laughs. I love that laugh. It always makes me smile. I think there is something to be said for really laughing when something really gets you. My mom would say about someone who had a good laugh (somewhat unexpectedly) "she just got tickled..." So the next time the opportunity presents itself (and not at someone else's expense) don't just chuckle to yourself or laugh a little, if you are so moved, laugh. Laugh from deep down, a good gut laugh. It is food for your soul.

1 Comments:
i have no problems laughing...
Post a Comment
<< Home