Its Been Awhile...
Life. Its sexually transmitted you know...and it's a little crazy right now. I've been meaning to write about my [enter sarcasm] AmAzing experience of getting my VISA (there are too many government buildings like HHS that have nothing today w/ sickness or disease...I'm just saying.) I should also tell you a bit about my trip to Rome and the most recent news (though not nearly exciting for you as it is for me) I have my own room! (Hallelujah!) We now have the whole house. The boys have the apartment/living area downstairs and the girls still have the upstairs flat.
We, the Engedi team, have been gearing up for this summer in Kaiserslautern, Germany (K-Town)...if you haven't heard about this adventure yet and (potentially) want to participate, let me know. I'd love to tell you more about it.
Oooh, I should tell you about my small group too. Good people, but one of the most interesting assortment of people I've ever led or even just been in a group with!
Well, thats about it for now. Sorry, the creative writing juices just don't seem to be flowing...short version: Life is good and I am still alive...and kickin'!

1 Comments:
So... Sheri and I went to lunch with G on Saturday in Ft. Collins... and seriously... he's retarded! We're sitting at lunch (did you know he has another black friend- other than Yanale and other than the random girl he brought to my wedding? His name is Ray.)Anyways we're all sitting at lunch and he asks about you and if we've talked, so I fill him in and tell him that you're getting ready for camps this summer. He stops me mid sentence and says, "Camp? How do you have camp on a boat?" Dead serious Ev, he really thought you were living on a boat and doing all your work on a boat. After I stopped laughing uncontrollably I said "G, did you think project Noah was like Noah's Ark or what?" It goes back and forth and I say "G, Evan is in Frankfurt, Germany and I'm pretty sure Germany is landlocked." At that point Ray starts making fun. Oh my word Ev, it was SO stinking funny!
I haven't talked to him about the other thing yet- but I made it clear that I needed to have some words with him. But Sheri did ask him about girls and he said something along the lines of "There might be, just not for a while." So we'll have to see after I talk to him.
Well I better get back to work. I love you and miss you!!!
krys.
Post a Comment
<< Home