Frail and Foolish

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Can Anybody Hear Me?

Ever just feel the need to ask that question? I feel that way right now. Looking back on the week I've had a lot of those moments. There is this mix of stuff. Part of that mix is that I'm talking but the people I'm talking to aren't listening, or at least they can't seem to hear what I'm trying to say. For others, I know they can't hear me because I'm not saying anything. I don't like that love and that, including at such a distance, is so stinkin' hard sometimes. Will you hear me anyway? Do you know that I care?

There is a whole obscure explaination that goes with some of this but at this point I think its best and easiest just to leave it at that...Thanks for listening.

2 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i'm on the other side of the world and i hear you... if that makes a difference...

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger EvanTerese said...

Thanks, Krys. I don't say that/express that enough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home