Frail and Foolish

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I'm Just Sayin'

I was chatting with a friend tonight. We talked about life and God a bit. In talking about where, who, and how I am (the good things ;) of course) heres what I had to say:
"...and i mean, what can i say - its TOTALLY because of him- his faithfulness, his pursuit and NOT of me at all...frail and foolish - thats all."

I was reminded once again of just how frail and foolish I am, and just how faithful He is. Oh, he's so good.

I go back to the title of this blog and the original post, a quote from Nancy Leigh DeMoss: "To know God, to live in His presence and to be occupied with a vision of His holiness is to know how foolish and frail we are apart from Him and to be broken from a preoccupation with ourselves."

I think I'm a little over-do for a breaking of a preoccupation with myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home