Frail and Foolish

Friday, July 03, 2009

Rack, Shack, & Benny

We were sitting at dinner tonight and I taught one of our summer interns to signal left hand turns in conversation. Later she took advantage of it and turned our conversation to "those three guys in the Bible" which someone else as the table quickly identified as Shadrack, Meshack, and Abendigo. The questioner went on to explain that she can never remember their names. Even in that moment she couldn't repeat it back to us. I told her that she hasn't watched enough Veggietales.

Later something came up about my room (that is perpetually messy - not dirty - but messy) and how I get to go shopping for shelves and other organizational stuff (whoo). I affectionately referred to it as a crap-shack. I'd no more than said it than our friend's memory improved, "Crap-shack, Meshack, and Abendigo." Well, step-by-step anyway.

1 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Blogger KayLynn said...

Hey, Evan,
Toni and I were just sitting on my couch talking about this and reminiscing about the summer. We brought up those three guys again, with some semblance of accuracy, and greatly enjoyed reading about Crap-shack, Meshack, and Abendigo again. We love and miss you!!
-Kay and Toni

 

Post a Comment

<< Home