More than I Can Give (or Be!?)
(Preface: Sometimes I'm a bit dramatic...but just sometimes:) )
Off and on lately I've been feeling like I'm not _____ enough. I'm not getting the job done and I am a disappointment in more ways that I can express. Sometimes my reaction is like, "Yup! Good job! Just disappointed someone else. Dropped that ball, messed that up..." It can be a bit overwhelming.
I was feeling like that earlier this afternoon when I came across an old song. I thought I should listen to it - and sure enough - TRUTH came in. I was reminded that "His cross will never ask for more than I can give" and that "its not my strength, but his."
That's good news. I don't have to DO anything. I can just be. And in being I am enough (and also not too much :) for HIM. He loves me because I am.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home